Spiritual Response has prepared this policy to provide an overview of the information we gather about individuals in connection with the online services we make available.
Information We Collect
When you register, and at other times, we will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, e-mail address, credit card number and similar information. We do not, however knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen.
Website Usage Information
We automatically collect IP addresses and Website usage information from you when you visit our Web site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each page, and the length of their visit to the website.
How We Disclose Information Collected
We do not disclose information to third parties for any purpose. We may use the information gathered in the following ways:
- For the purposes of which you provided the information including, for example, enabling us to process, validate and provide service.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
The SRA understands that on occasion products are damaged during shipping. The SRA will gladly replace any item damaged during shipment. In the event that you receive a damaged item, please notify the SRA office as quickly as possible. The item or items will be reshipped to you at no additional cost.
All workshops are subject to change or cancellation at any time, if not enough people have registered. To help guarantee your place, we recommend you send your deposit at least four weeks in advance of the class.
In the event that the SRA-Sponsored class is scheduled to begin fewer than three weeks after the date of your cancellation, your deposit is non-refundable. You may choose to apply the deposit to the cost of a future SRA-Sponsored class. If you have paid in full for a class, the balance between the deposit amount and the class fee will be refunded. The future class you apply your deposit to must be attended within one calendar year, otherwise the deposit is forfeited.
Spiritual Response Association
1880 Barnes Blvd. SW
Tumwater WA 98512, USA
From the Blog
- Teachers, we are happy to reveal the new SRT Procedure – Prep to Work! March 29, 2017
- Gratitude for Teachers in our Community February 20, 2017
- The 12 Days of the Season December 17, 2016