Dear SRA certified community and student applicants:
The SRA Board of Directors met in Olympia, WA the weekend of May 29, 2015. During these meetings we decided to make some significant changes in our organization. One of those changes includes the consultant and teacher application and certification process.
The SRA Board, Certification Committee, and SRA office are working together on implementing an entirely new process of certification and re-certification for both consultants and teachers within a six-month period. This process should be completed within six months.
- As of 1 June 2015, all re-certification applications are on hold for 6 months until 1 December 2015. If your Certification expires during this time frame you will be given a six-month grace period from the month your certification ends. For instance, if your certification is due for renewal on 1 July 2015, then your certification will be extended until 1 January 2016.
- We ask all initial (“new”) consultant and teacher applicants to not submit their applications until 1 December 2015. As there will be a new application process implemented to assess all applicants; we will not be accepting the old applications.
We are very excited and think the resulting changes will create a powerful and facilitative environment with which to support the continued growth of the SRA community.
We thank you for your patience as we work on this process and will be in contact with you regularly regarding the progress. Please stay tuned for further communication from the SRA regarding these changes through the Ascension, the SRA website, Constant Contact, and email. If you have questions, please contact the SRA office.
Spiritual Response Association
1880 Barnes Blvd. SW
Tumwater WA 98512, USA
From the Blog
- Teachers, we are happy to reveal the new SRT Procedure – Prep to Work! March 29, 2017
- Gratitude for Teachers in our Community February 20, 2017
- The 12 Days of the Season December 17, 2016